I bought a #50lb.Bag of potatoes.

I only grocery shop once a month. I buy enough to get thru til next month. The potatoes I bought were horrible. They were soft, and were black spotted throughout the potatoes.

When cooked they looked bad and the flavor was even worse.I don't know what had happened to them. I have already gone through over half the bag. I am on limited income and when I shop, on shopping day is all the money I have to spend til next month, I am upset that the potatoes i nought would be good. They looked good through the bag, but they were really tough.

I have to be extra careful when buying things to eat because we have trouble eating. If things are tough, hard to chew or *** off. We cannot eat it. I don't like to complain but I have to make every penny count..

as you can see by this picture I am telling the truth about buying these potatoes.My husband gets really upset with me when he thinks I have wasted his money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Farm Fresh To You. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Farm Fresh To You.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Farm Fresh To You to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Farm Fresh To You?

Comments